If you are stuck in your means to an end job or you are rubbish with money, it is very easy to become worried about your personal finances. If this sounds familiar, it is time to change. It is time to take control of your money and your life with this unique guide.
Money is massively important. It is a tool that enables you to live life on your terms. It gives you the ability to look after yourself, and most importantly the people you love.
With this book, your personal finance knowledge will go from strength to strength. It will help you to spend less than you earn, giving you the freedom to invest the rest.
Learn the hard way, teach the easy way offers the following steps:
- How to understand your relationship with money
- Learn from your money mistakes
- Better still, learn from the author’s mistakes
- Build mental strength that will guide you in the inevitable bumps in the road
- Become financially literate
- Take control of your finances and start heading towards FI (financial independence)
This book cares about your financial future. It shows you how to start heading in the right financial direction with clarity and purpose.More info →